About Me

My photo
We are a brand new family - Our Twins were born March 15, 2011. Becoming parents has changed our lives! We are loving every second! We are living, loving & learning with every diaper change! And believe me we have learned A LOT! We are excited to see what the future holds for the 4Miles'

Monday, August 1, 2011

Weekend Recap

If I have every wished for a weekend to be over it was this one...(CRAZY I know!)  We had a BuSy weekend - It seems as though we go weeks on end and not have a single thing planned.  But Stephen left Friday for a Mini Guys Hunting Trip - and it seemed we had something every night.

Friday I spent the morning/afternoon with Kacie having a girls day out - Mani/Pedi and SHOPPING!  We had a great day, probably spent a bit much but its always a good time hanging out with Kacie.

Saturday afternoon we got all dressed up and headed to Jason & Beckys Wedding.  


After the dinner Gma & Papa G took the babies home and I partied at the reception with Kacie & Kelsie.  What a good time and we came up with a new quote fitting for the evening.....
"Don't Hate - Impersonate!"


Jaxon has been having trouble sleeping the past few nights soooo true to form Saturday night he slept about 45 min and would wake up...sleep 45 min and wake up...REPEAT all night ahhhhh NOT fun on Momma!

After lunch I took J&L to Gma Pattis so I could clean the house and get everything ready for our Renters to come this week!!

Well enough about this weekend - we have TONS to do before we head south to the beach Thursday!  

Take care all - stay out of the heat!




*I was at wal-mart yesterday and saw an older man and woman (looked to be in their 80's or so) holding hands pushing their cart.  This made me smile to think after all those years they are still in love - Enough to show a little PDA for all of Wal-Mart to see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment