About Me

My photo
We are a brand new family - Our Twins were born March 15, 2011. Becoming parents has changed our lives! We are loving every second! We are living, loving & learning with every diaper change! And believe me we have learned A LOT! We are excited to see what the future holds for the 4Miles'

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Back to reality!

Well we're back - mostly unpacked - and ready to start the juggling act we plan to call "Operation Mommy back to work."  Yes the time has come, after 5 months it is time for school to start!  We started HS volleyball practice yesterday and that officially brings my summer vacation to a close.  

Now a few things about the babies - Jax has hit teething full steam ahead...I can only hope it gets better but I know in reality we have a long road ahead of us.  PTL my mom and dad were here last night (they are staying at our house while their house is being rented out by shooters)  Stephen had to work and Jaxon was up every 15-20min. crying about his teeth.   He slept in my room  while mom got up with Layla a few times.  Needless to say I'm exhausted and hope the kid sleeps a bit better tonight!  

I know I know pretty boring post but thats all I got - Im headed to VB practice 

take care and enjoy the weather its Beautiful 


*I lOvE fall weather - this sneak peak we have been having with the weather makes me think of all that is fall
 - Fall smells, sights and sounds!"

No comments:

Post a Comment