About Me

My photo
We are a brand new family - Our Twins were born March 15, 2011. Becoming parents has changed our lives! We are loving every second! We are living, loving & learning with every diaper change! And believe me we have learned A LOT! We are excited to see what the future holds for the 4Miles'

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Good Morning!

I know I know it's 5:00am what in the heck am I doing up when my babies are still sleeping? And even more crazy why in the world am I blogging? Well a couple things
#1 I'm awake because we fly out early early tomorrow and I have to check in online 24hrs in advance

#2 I wanted to snap a picture of my two favorite boys. Jaxon was a bit fussy earlier in the night so I brought him to sleep with us so he wouldn't wake sissy- I just gOt up to do the reservation thing and took a second to check out my boys.... 

Talk about making me smile im looking at both of them laying in bed next to each other with a little competition snoring going on... Like father like son! I love them so much (and Layla too- can't fault the girl for sleeping in Her own bed... Right?!?)AMEN!!
Well enough said I'm catching a few more hours sleep while I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment