About Me

My photo
We are a brand new family - Our Twins were born March 15, 2011. Becoming parents has changed our lives! We are loving every second! We are living, loving & learning with every diaper change! And believe me we have learned A LOT! We are excited to see what the future holds for the 4Miles'

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Blah, Blah, Blah

I've been having a blah couple of days...Not doing to much and its been so HOT going outside is impossible! 
We went shopping today for a bathroom sink  - (Bathroom re-model Pictures to come!!) and hit up Target to return my baby monitor that already shot craps...I LOVED the Graco monitor we had  it had all the bells and whistles.   Although I knew I had issues last night when the monitor started sounding like a gothic music concert - (I play a CD in the nursery throughout the night to cancel out traffic noise on Market Street.  But last night Mary Had a Little Lamb sounded a little CRAZY!! )


Anyhow today the babies both rocked out new pairs of shoes one of my Co-Workers gave me when I was pregnant one word...........ADORABLE!!

Layla in her Chuck's and Jax in his Van's

1 comment: