About Me

My photo
We are a brand new family - Our Twins were born March 15, 2011. Becoming parents has changed our lives! We are loving every second! We are living, loving & learning with every diaper change! And believe me we have learned A LOT! We are excited to see what the future holds for the 4Miles'

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Wedding Shopping

Wow this last week has been a crazy one!  With the start of school, volleyball and life's general day to day task I must say Blogging has sadly taken a back seat!  Now that things are falling into routine again I might find time to fill all my readers in on whats up with the Miles4.

Kelly & Ben's wedding is getting closer with each passing day!  We are down less then 2 months!! We are so excited  - this weekend we took J&L to get their wedding wardrobe and I think we did pretty well!!


I know Im somewhat bias but these are 2 pretty cute kids!

Aside from our shopping adventure - this weekend was pretty low key as it was Stephen weekend to work. 
Things officially start to pick up again tonight, it is the first Volleyball game of the season on the road at Wesclin.  Its my first test of being a coach & mom - I have all the confidence in the world stephen will get them fed, baths and bed! All I have to say to him is Good Luck!!

Until Next time  - take care and stay out of the heat!

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness those wedding outfits are just adorable!! too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not wait for the wedding!! And J&L, WOW, adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those outfits are too cute! Good luck at the game!

    ReplyDelete