About Me

My photo
We are a brand new family - Our Twins were born March 15, 2011. Becoming parents has changed our lives! We are loving every second! We are living, loving & learning with every diaper change! And believe me we have learned A LOT! We are excited to see what the future holds for the 4Miles'

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Weekend Recap

Now that the school year is back in full swing  - weekends seem to fly by faster then ever!  This weekend was full of things to do I almost feel I need a weekend from my weekend gheeesh!

Friday after school and practice we ate supper at Gma J's and hung out for the evening listening to the SHS football game on the radio - we turned it off after the first half and Im thinking I'm glad we did.  At bedtime Gma J & Papa asked if they could have a sleep over with J & L to give me a little break!  In no time I was giving them kisses and running out the door! heading for home.  I never realized how much I miss sleeping COMPLETELY through the night - I couldn't enjoy sleeping in because I was up bright and early headed to the Conference volleyball tournament in Herrin.  Bus time 6:45AM ahhh

The girls did better than expected in the tournament and ended up in the championship pool - On the day we finished 3rd!

The babies gave mommy and daddy a wonderful gift Saturday night as they slept FOREVER 9p-7a!  I woke up at 7 to Layla giggling to herself in the monitor!  I let her go for a bit but when she got really  loud I was afraid she would wake Jaxon up!   That is a sound I could wake up to all the time!

We had a busy Sunday planned Gma Pat's Birthday was Saturday but we celebrated with Lunch on Sunday.  After the birthday party we headed to Coulterville for a baby shower.  Kendra & Brandon's baby boy with be wearing camo until he can drive I do believe! 

After the shower it was time.......We picked up Stephen and headed to Fairview Heights.  It was ear piercing time for Layla~ She did great and as of Today (Tuesday) she has not messed/pulled or fussed about them! I think we might be in the clear!!

Have a good day all - Enjoy the weather because I think it is going to be a hot next couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment