About Me

My photo
We are a brand new family - Our Twins were born March 15, 2011. Becoming parents has changed our lives! We are loving every second! We are living, loving & learning with every diaper change! And believe me we have learned A LOT! We are excited to see what the future holds for the 4Miles'

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Back in the swing of things....Sort of~

I have been MIA on blogger lately I'm sorry - I have been crazy busy with the start of school, volleyball not to mention living the past few days with 2 teething babies aghhh.  School started for teachers Monday, kids came to school for a 1/2 day Tuesday and today was D-Day...The first full day of the 2011-2012 School year.  It is always nice to see the kids after the Summer vacation - and with my maternity leave last spring...I had been off since MARCH!

I'm sure some of you are wondering how I did leaving the babies...Well I had a bit of a breakdown Sunday night but Stephen reminded me they will only be 2 blocks away and I can come home every day at lunch to see them!!  It also makes things much better to know they are in great hands part time with Stephen and the other time with Gma J & Papa R.

We are 3 days in and our routine and the babies are settling in pretty well!

Jaxon & Layla have started teething and let me be the first to tell you it is brutal on them!  But it isn't the best situation for momma either - Sunday night Jax was up almost every 30 min. (translation = Mommy was up every 30 min)  Monday night was a bit better...only up every 2-3hours...and last night Hallelujah - last night they both slept 9:30ish PM - 6:00AM!! PTL for a full night sleep for all of us!

Im hoping we are back on the sleep thru the night train because I am not a fan of being up all night AND going to work all day NO FUN!

well it is time to start our bedtime routine ...Stephen is off work tonight so he is helping out with everything and it is sooo nice to have an extra set of hands.

Enjoy the weather - Its beautiful outside these days!!


1 comment:

  1. Teething is the worst! There isn't much that a mom can do to help. We've tried teethers, frozen washcloths, and medicine and it only helps for a little while. Hopefully they will pop some teeth through soon so they will be out of pain.
    I feel for you. We are going through the same thing.

    ReplyDelete