About Me

My photo
We are a brand new family - Our Twins were born March 15, 2011. Becoming parents has changed our lives! We are loving every second! We are living, loving & learning with every diaper change! And believe me we have learned A LOT! We are excited to see what the future holds for the 4Miles'

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Apple Attempt #2=SUCCESS!

Yep it didn't take long for Layla to warm up to "real food"  She pretty much DEMOLISHED her apples and finished up Jaxon's Sweet Potatoes!  I guess its safe to say she is not much of a picky!

Today was a pretty laid back day - Stephen worked last night so we let him sleep all morning/afternoon.  Myself, J &L headed up to Sparta Lincoln to meet up with a few girls I work with!!  I will be ready to get back into a routine - and I can't believe I'm saying this...(well putting this in writing) I am ready to go back to school!  Im sure I will feel different the first week of school and I am outside in the 90+ degree heat!  I will be begging to come back home and sit in the recliner soaking up the AC.

After coming home from school Stephen woke up and we spent the rest of the afternoon snuggling with our babies!  He was getting as much snug time in as possible as he is heading out west on a hunting trip with Papa Mark and his work partner Jamie B.  
They are all as giddy as school girls getting ready for this "Prairie Dog Hunting Extravaganza"  Its a quick 72hr round trip full of fun - Im sure they will have a wonderfully tasteful (HAHA) video uploaded on YouTube very soon upon their return...Glad someone is in to that!

Well I better get these babies to sleep - So I can pick the house up a bit!! We leave for Destin in T-minus  5 days! Cant wait but have TONS to do...Clean the house, get it ready for our renters, pack myself, Jaxon & Layla...and probably my husband too!  All the work will be worth it when Im camped out on the beach!!


- Remember to smile, You never know it might just turn someones tough day around!!

No comments:

Post a Comment