About Me

My photo
We are a brand new family - Our Twins were born March 15, 2011. Becoming parents has changed our lives! We are loving every second! We are living, loving & learning with every diaper change! And believe me we have learned A LOT! We are excited to see what the future holds for the 4Miles'

Monday, May 23, 2011

Pic of the day -

With all of the graduations going on this time of year - I thought I would share with you all a little graduation we had here at our house.... the tearjerker.....


Ms. Layla has officially BUSTED out of her "newborn" clothes - including this sleeper!  


Hope this made you smile today!!

2 comments:

  1. I remember being totally bummed every time JJ would go up a size in anything. Congratulations, Layla Jo! But I feel your pain, Momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaah I love the footsies on her! New size=new outfits Layla!

    ReplyDelete