About Me

My photo
We are a brand new family - Our Twins were born March 15, 2011. Becoming parents has changed our lives! We are loving every second! We are living, loving & learning with every diaper change! And believe me we have learned A LOT! We are excited to see what the future holds for the 4Miles'

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

24 Week-ers

My plan was to post this yesterday on their actual 24 Week Birthday ;) but like everything is my life...it didn't work out that way so here we are!

Jaxon & Layla are 24 weeks old...Almost 6 months where is the heck did the time go??

They are at such a fun age right now...They both sleep a good majority of the night (getting up only to take a bottle every so often) but they wake up so happy!  Layla is at the stage when she wakes up it isn't a hysterical "Get me the hell out of here" cry...now she babbles to herself in her crib.

Jaxon is such a happy boy also - he looks at you, flashes that tooth-less grin and deep dimples and a person can not help but melt!

They are rolling over like crazy - I witnessed their first sibling brawl yesterday...They were both laying on a blanket on the floor...Jaxon was babbling to me kicking and waving his arms...until Layla rolled over like a woman with a mission...rolled right up to Jax grabbed his cheek and squeezed like she was holding on for dear life!

Jaxon cried, Layla Laughed out loud ............I realized right then and their I will have my hands full with that girl!

Every day gets a little easier and a lot more fun!

Also just thought I'd say Congratulations to  Cassie , Josh & Stella Walter on the birth of their Beautiful Baby Boy Henry! 

2 comments:

  1. ha, their first brawl. too funny.

    and thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that! Haha, she thought you pierced my ears I'm grabbing his cheeks! Lol :)

    ReplyDelete