About Me

My photo
We are a brand new family - Our Twins were born March 15, 2011. Becoming parents has changed our lives! We are loving every second! We are living, loving & learning with every diaper change! And believe me we have learned A LOT! We are excited to see what the future holds for the 4Miles'

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Holy Hotness!

Well first off can you believe the weather outside?  For the first time since I've been a teacher we are keeping kids inside in the AC for PE because it is BRUTAL!  Really 97 degrees at lunchtime ahhhhhhhhhh I'm ready for jeans and hoodie weather!

Enough complaining - A little update on the VB game last night.  My JV team won! For the first game of the year I have no complaints about how they played.  Everyone played well minus a few hiccups but we will blame that on first game jitters.

I better get going - stay out of the heat!...

No comments:

Post a Comment