About Me

My photo
We are a brand new family - Our Twins were born March 15, 2011. Becoming parents has changed our lives! We are loving every second! We are living, loving & learning with every diaper change! And believe me we have learned A LOT! We are excited to see what the future holds for the 4Miles'

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Great idea for moms

If you have a messy eater on your hands the gals over at Everyday Easy have a great solution.  It is a great "Instant Bib."  When Im dealing with 2 babies eating at the same time it tends to get a bit on the messy side.  This is a project I plan to tackle really soon!


I also think I might use the strap idea and make a few pacifier clips - You can not ever have enough of those!!


They are holding a give-a-way on their blog  
 giving one of these Bibs away
Head over to their site and check all of their  crafty ideas

Thanks Sarah & Laura for the idea!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment