About Me

My photo
We are a brand new family - Our Twins were born March 15, 2011. Becoming parents has changed our lives! We are loving every second! We are living, loving & learning with every diaper change! And believe me we have learned A LOT! We are excited to see what the future holds for the 4Miles'

Friday, August 26, 2011

Weight Check Friday

Today is the day - Its my first official weight check at Dr. Keele's office...We started this program a few months ago and last month was the jumping off point.  I have been fairly strict on my 1000 calorie diet and have not been to the Dairy Queen ONCE!  For this girl that is an accomplishment!  We will see what the scale says - it might be a reason to celebrate..............with a hot fudge sundae ha Hey a girls got to cheat every once and awhile!

I will let you know after the appt how it went...My goal was to lose 10 lbs but if I lost anything thats a start right??

We shall see -

Enjoy the weather its beautiful outside this morning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment