About Me

My photo
We are a brand new family - Our Twins were born March 15, 2011. Becoming parents has changed our lives! We are loving every second! We are living, loving & learning with every diaper change! And believe me we have learned A LOT! We are excited to see what the future holds for the 4Miles'

Monday, May 16, 2011

Weekend Recap

Where to start.....The weather was BeAuTiFuL Friday  - We have two babies that LOVE being outside.


Relaxing before a BUSY weekend!!


This weekend we celebrated with Aunt Katie on her Graduation from College.  Saturday morning we loaded up the car and headed to Cape for the Graduation Ceremony.  We had NO idea what we were in for....2 1/2 hours later the Graduation was FINALLY over...whew!  At one point I believe everyone of my family members were nodding off -

Jax VERY interested in the ceremony ;)


but after 1,100 graduates and a 35 min. speech we were FREE!


So proud of Aunt Katie!!

Before leaving Cape we headed to Logan's Roadhouse for a good meal with the family!

After a LONG day - we headed home ....J&L were so good all day I was sure they would make it up to me during the night....and boy did they ever!  When all was said and done Jaxon slept from 9pm-12am...and then was ready to party!  

We had Katie's Graduation party Sunday afternoon - we all had a good time and the cake was FANTASTIC!  Absolutely not on my diet (more info on my next post...I will definitely need all of your support to lose this 50lbs - thanks to J&L)


Emily holding "Baby Girl" for the first time!



 Hope you all had a good weekend  - Enjoy the beautiful weather!

1 comment:

  1. You have plenty of time to worry about weight - for now, enjoy those adorable babies! I know the feeling though. Hate that my old pants don't fit. :(

    ReplyDelete