About Me

My photo
We are a brand new family - Our Twins were born March 15, 2011. Becoming parents has changed our lives! We are loving every second! We are living, loving & learning with every diaper change! And believe me we have learned A LOT! We are excited to see what the future holds for the 4Miles'

Friday, September 9, 2011

Well this has been a week - Is it just me or does "shortened" weeks seem WAYYYY longer then a regular 5 day week? I swear it seems like weeks ago that Kelly & Ben were home.  This week was FULL and I felt last night like I hadn't spent a single second at home aside from sleeping.  Well I can not complain too terribly long because it is Friday - and the weekend is right around the corner.  As for sleeping I plan to catch up on as much ZZZZzzzzz's as possible, my little darlings decided last night around 4am that it was time to get up and party!  They have not yet learned that is a NoNo on a school night!

Tomorrow is the big TWIN SALE day - a mothers of multiples club in Belleville holds a fall and a spring twin sale.  Last year I went in the fall  - thinking I was pregnant with 1 baby....Joke was on me -  it was only 2 short weeks later that I found out I should have bought 2 of EVERYTHING!

I sorted through all J&L's clothes last weekend dividing sizes, changing out their 0-3 and sorted, washed, and hung up 3-6 and some 6-9 fall clothes! I came to the conclusion Layla doesn't not need any more new clothes until the girl is 2 but Jaxon poor thing has a single tote filled about 3/4 of the way with fall clothes.  Sooo my mission on Saturday bright and early is to get fall/winter clothes for Jax, **(Fingers crossed)** I'd like to get a double side-by-side jogging stroller, and some other odds and ends we need...3-6, 6-9, 9-12 sleepers like no other!

Well I have some stuff to get finished before work - so I better get to going!

Have a great weekend - Enjoy the cooler temperatures and a little rain ;( but the cool temps will be a thing of the past next week.  They are calling for mid 90's Monday and Tuesday ahhhhhhhhh I have enjoyed the 60's-70's!

No comments:

Post a Comment