About Me

My photo
We are a brand new family - Our Twins were born March 15, 2011. Becoming parents has changed our lives! We are loving every second! We are living, loving & learning with every diaper change! And believe me we have learned A LOT! We are excited to see what the future holds for the 4Miles'

Friday, August 26, 2011

Results -

We're back from the Dr. Drumroll please...................

Since last month I've lost 15 lbs!! Im super pumped and determined to keep it up!  Mom lost 7 which was great as well!  After the Dr. we headed over to Davids Bridal and I ordered the bridesmaids dress for Kellys wedding  - it is so cute I just need to continue to drop the LBS so it will look cute on!



Have a good weekend! 

4 comments:

  1. Way to go Abbey! So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JEALOUS! OK, I've got to get back into my routine. You've inspired me, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome, Abbey! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete