About Me

My photo
We are a brand new family - Our Twins were born March 15, 2011. Becoming parents has changed our lives! We are loving every second! We are living, loving & learning with every diaper change! And believe me we have learned A LOT! We are excited to see what the future holds for the 4Miles'

Friday, August 5, 2011

Destin - Day #2

I finally found my camera cord so I added some pictures from Day 1 of our Vacation - 

Today we had a great day - Babies woke up well rested from a FULL NIGHTS SLEEP!  Happy Babies/Happy Mommy!!
It rained a bit this morning but turned out being a good ocean/pool day.  We all headed down after lunch - j&l swam in the pool with Gma & Momma until they zonked out and took a decent nap.

Stephen relieved me from babysitting duties so I could head out and attempt to catch a tan - After tanning floating in the ocean a bit Katie, Gpa, & Myself came up and got ready for SHOPPING!  I scored some major loot at the Silver Sands outlet mall
-Coach Purse!
-Clothes from Gap
-Baby Clothes from The Childrens Place & Baby Gap
-Shorts from Nike Outlet

Ahhh I LOVE that place, best Outlet Mall I've ever been to!  
We are planning on hitting up Destin Commons tomorrow - Stephen wants to shop til he drops at the Bass Pro Shop!

This evening we went for a night swim of which the babies LOVED...The sun/heat really zaps them during the day but at night they could swim forever...or atleast until they passed out!  Of which they did...they both were asleep before we got back to the room.

Here are some pics from the day/evening!

 Family Picture - Headed to the Pool
 Layla W/ Aunt Katie

 First Dip in the Ocean!
 Love my little AquaBoy




1 comment:

  1. Shop some for me :( We are going to go an try and enjoy the tax free in South County today... But that's no outlet mall! Glad you guys are having fun!!

    ReplyDelete