About Me

My photo
We are a brand new family - Our Twins were born March 15, 2011. Becoming parents has changed our lives! We are loving every second! We are living, loving & learning with every diaper change! And believe me we have learned A LOT! We are excited to see what the future holds for the 4Miles'

Friday, July 15, 2011

Our Day - Pretty Relaxed!

We had a pretty low key - laid back day today.  J&L woke up about 4:00am - took a bottle and went right back to sleep until (I woke them) at 9:00!  I know I know NEVER wake a sleeping baby - well that doesn't apply to busy moms...I had to pack them up and take them to Gma J's.  Tuesdays and Thursdays I have VB open gym of which the babies are a bit young to be running around the gym....JUST YET!  Give it time and by next year this time I will have trouble keeping them away!  

They had a nice relaxing time at Gma's - After VB we hung out until it was time to wake Stephen up - he worked last night and again tonight so it is VERY IMPORTANT he sleeps as much as possible and even more important that we stay away to allow him to sleep - It is to tempting for him to come out and play with the babies if we are at home so we find things to do during the day!!

Attempt at rolling over - with a little help from Papa R & Gma J

She did it!! On her own!


After a few quality hours with "AWAKE DADDY" he went to work and J, L & myself headed to Gma P&Papa M's house.  We played a bit and most importantly ate cereal - the babies are starting to really get the hang of their rice cereal...After polishing off their cereal and a bottle each it is safe to say they were both in a milk coma within the hour!

 Supper with Gma P & Papa Mark - Yummy Cereal!!
 Jax is a bit embarrassed by the bumbo seat color....Lets face it kid...when Big SIS is hungry there is no stopping her...she was ready to eat while seated in the Blue bumbo and there was no changing seats - 
Layla - a BIG FAN of her new food option!!

Well all is quiet at the Miles' household - 10 bottles are cleaned, filled and stocked for tomorrow - babies are in bed...well Jax is in his crib and Layla is in bed with me agh poor girl is still a little stuffy and every so often she wakes herself up coughing and cries

  - I have finally got Jax sleeping soundly I'm not about to let her wake him up tonight soooo looks like I have to not only share my bed with Diesel (the dog) but also my little girl - 
I'm not complaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment