About Me

My photo
We are a brand new family - Our Twins were born March 15, 2011. Becoming parents has changed our lives! We are loving every second! We are living, loving & learning with every diaper change! And believe me we have learned A LOT! We are excited to see what the future holds for the 4Miles'

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Busy, busy, busy

Ok, Ok, Ok - I'm at the point that Im starting to make excuses why I havn't blogged lately...Well I'd like to say I've been so crazy busy I havn't had a second to blog - which is some what true but still no reason to not write out a few things that has been happening.  I promise I will try to do better!!


This week our volleyball team has been playing in the Trico Tournament...Tuesday night we were scheduled to play at 9pm...(didn't start until 945 aghhhhh) Yea you read that correct...9PM umm excuse me but that is bedtime for J&L and showertime/catch up on DVR/ and eventually bed time for Momma - Well the game didn't go very well...went 3 and I was pulling in the driveway about 11 YUCK!


Last night was much better - We played at 5 & 6...WON both games and most importantly my dad won his 500th career volleyball coaching victory during the first game!!


To top that all off mom took J&L to the game so they could watch the action - We play again tonight late...PTL its almost Friday!  This week has taken forever!


Monday of this week we took Jaxon & Layla to LC Photography for their 6 month pictures - WAIT...WHAT?? 6 months already where did time go? Seems like just yesterday we were there getting newborn pictures.  Makes this girl sad to know they are growing so quickly!  But the sneak peek are so good!
Well this one isn't  - but it cracks me up! and definatly explains what happens at my house from time to time!


Check the rest of them out!








I am so happy with them!! Can't wait to see the rest!
Well enjoy the cooler weather - Hope everyone has a good Thursday the weekend is right around the corner!

1 comment: