About Me

My photo
We are a brand new family - Our Twins were born March 15, 2011. Becoming parents has changed our lives! We are loving every second! We are living, loving & learning with every diaper change! And believe me we have learned A LOT! We are excited to see what the future holds for the 4Miles'

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Productive Day

Well the Miles family had a very productive day 
- Daddy continued working on the downstairs bathroom remodel (Pictures will be up soon!)
-I took the babies over to Gma Patti's.  I finished working on the Sparta Lincoln yearbook as she played with both Jax & Layla...It didn't take long and both sets of Great Grandparents came over.  The babies sure do love their Gma & Gpa Miles and Gma & Gpa Rust! 


Gpa Miles had Layla smiling so much Im sure her cheeks hurt this evening - There is nothing better than seeing those two babies smiling.  I cant wait to hear them laugh and giggle - but I can wait on them growing up. 


Speaking of growing up - I finally switched out all of their newborn clothes and replaced them with 0-3months.  We put away their coming home outfits - looking at the "Introducing Me" onesies it made me so sad to realize my babies are not teeny tiny anymore.  


Just to remember how small they really were.......................




 Jax & Layla  - 2 hours old
 Layla Jo - 4 days old
 Jaxon - 4 days old
"Welcome home"
This explains everything - 
Layla is over it and Jax is chillin' LOVING his paci - notice the pacifier is bigger then his head lol!

Its crazy how time flies....seems like I took this picture yesterday - 

No comments:

Post a Comment