About Me

My photo
We are a brand new family - Our Twins were born March 15, 2011. Becoming parents has changed our lives! We are loving every second! We are living, loving & learning with every diaper change! And believe me we have learned A LOT! We are excited to see what the future holds for the 4Miles'

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Stephen

Things have been crazy busy around here the last few days...yesterday I had a dr. appt  - that was my BIG outing alone with the babies!  (Stephen worked Tuesday night so he NEEDED sleep yesterday morning!!) Jaxon & Layla were great at the Dr. it was the trip to Target that took them over the edge!  After feeding them "appetizer" bottles in the cart at the same time  - I checked out.  I ended up sitting in the back seat of my car double fisting bottles.  Whew! O the things I've learned in 8 short weeks!  Once "freak-out #1 and #2 were over we were on our way back home!  They were passed out before we got back on the highway!

Well today is the day - Stephens BIG 27th Birthday!  Yes...yes I will always be at least a year older then him and believe me he reminds me of that simple fact ALL THE TIME! aghh

Well we're having a birthday party this afternoon so I better get to cleaning my house - When people tell you how much of a wreck your house gets with a baby...First of all they are telling the truth - MULTIPLY that by 2 - I need a few DAYS to pick up ooopppppps

Take care and enjoy the BeAuTiFuL weather!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow girl, good for you! I am impressed you shop alone with two babies!!
    And Happy Birthday Daddy!!

    ReplyDelete