About Me

My photo
We are a brand new family - Our Twins were born March 15, 2011. Becoming parents has changed our lives! We are loving every second! We are living, loving & learning with every diaper change! And believe me we have learned A LOT! We are excited to see what the future holds for the 4Miles'

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Vegas

As I type I'm sitting in the airport in Las Vegas waiting to come home - We had a great trip...always good to get away but we are missing our babies terribly!

We did indeed have a good time we had a date night at Brand - the steakhouse in the Monte Carlo which was AMAZING!  We watched a show at the Luxor - Believe with Criss Angel and it was fantastic!  and last but not least we actually got a chance to sleep in!!  I never thought that was such a big deal until March 15th...when the babies were born!

I will post some pictures of our trip when I get home and settled....I might have to say one good part of the trip was this morning when I checked my facebook and Lori Craig of LC Photography had posted J&L's 3month sneek peeks!  THE ARE SOOOOOO GOOD! Tell me what you think!







We have looked at the pictures a hundred times today and it makes us want to be home so much more - and of all things our flight was DELAYED aghhhhhhhh Hopefully we will be home before the morning!


1 comment:

  1. I saw the pics today and texted you right away!! They are SOOO good!! I am glad you guys had fun! :)

    ReplyDelete