About Me

My photo
We are a brand new family - Our Twins were born March 15, 2011. Becoming parents has changed our lives! We are loving every second! We are living, loving & learning with every diaper change! And believe me we have learned A LOT! We are excited to see what the future holds for the 4Miles'

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Yeah - I'm THAT mom

Ever since I found out I was having twins people would ask me..."Are you going to dress them alike?"  "Are you going with the matchy, matchy theme?" "Will their names rhyme?"


And I graciously answered all the questions with "My kids will be their own person...mainly due to the fact they are boy/girl fraternal twins they very rarely will dress alike - 


Clearly Jaxon does not rhyme with Layla...we were going for unique fun names and I think we hit the nail on the head...


Well I finally did it...The first outfits I bought for the babies before they were born (actually it was when I came out of my 2-week "OMG I'm having twins" daze) 
I bought "MY CRIB ROCKS" onesies from BabyGap.


Today was the day - my twins dressed alike! And ROCKED it I do believe! What do you think??


Jax is just chillin' like normal and as you can tell Layla is not a fan of the matching outfits...She might have even been thinking..."Gosh mom...your dressing us like you think we're twins or something" She was sooooo over the photo shoot with brother - lol

1 comment: