About Me

My photo
We are a brand new family - Our Twins were born March 15, 2011. Becoming parents has changed our lives! We are loving every second! We are living, loving & learning with every diaper change! And believe me we have learned A LOT! We are excited to see what the future holds for the 4Miles'

Friday, June 3, 2011

P90X

Now that the babies are almost 3 months old this momma needs to get in gear and begin to lose some of this baby weight - I gained a whoppin' 80lbs with Jax & Layla...whoa babies!


I've got 50lbs left to get back to pre-preg. weight.  I have a bridesmaids dress to fit into come October for Kelly and Ben's wedding so I've got my mind set and Im ready to go - 

I started P90X last night - if you aren't familiar it is a workout system using the theory of "muscle confusion." I'm 2 days into it and I think Im going to like the workout style!  I'll keep you posted on weight loss - and progression of P90X.  Wish me luck - and think good thoughts I have a long road ahead of me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment