About Me

My photo
We are a brand new family - Our Twins were born March 15, 2011. Becoming parents has changed our lives! We are loving every second! We are living, loving & learning with every diaper change! And believe me we have learned A LOT! We are excited to see what the future holds for the 4Miles'

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Family Fun

The babies are growing before our eyes!  It is crazy to see them become more aware of their surroundings, and learning new things every day!  Today we spent the early morning hours at Gma & Papa G's house - Actually Jax slept ALL night (9:30pm-6:30am) but Miss Layla decided she wanted to party during the storm last night, she was up wide eyed at 3am....after a bottle and a little mommy swaying she finally went back to bed around 4...made for one tired momma! I loaded the babies up and we headed over to Gma's Gerlach's in the morning so the babies could play and I could catch a few hours sleep - the babies decided they would rest a bit as well and we finally got moving around lunch time - 

J & L's favorite cousins were in town at Gma & Papa Miles house.  They love spending time with Danielle and Callie!  It is so much fun to watch all the kids interact - I cant wait until J & L are running around playing all together!  

Today I think I found a lifelong babysitter - Danielle was sooooo good with the babies, calming them down when one of them would cry, playing with them when they were happy and overall just watching them.  I told her it would be perfect with my if she would move in and be my live in babysitter!  She said sure but Im sure her mommy and daddy would think otherwise!  But hey I thought I could offer ;)

Here are a few pictures from our fun afternoon!
 Stephen chillin in the princess bed he was upset it wasn't big enough lol- 
Danielle was showing off her new TV!
 Papa with 2/3 of his girls - Layla sacked out and Callie just waking up from her nap!
 The twins new babysitter ;) They love their cousin Danielle!!
Minus the "red-eye" Here is my sweet little angel! Layla @ 14 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment