About Me

My photo
We are a brand new family - Our Twins were born March 15, 2011. Becoming parents has changed our lives! We are loving every second! We are living, loving & learning with every diaper change! And believe me we have learned A LOT! We are excited to see what the future holds for the 4Miles'

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Night Out - Well sort of...

Last summer I played in a sand volleyball league and LoVeD it - It was one night a week and a good time playing and hanging out with fun people.  I found out I was pregnant the last few weeks of the season last year - and was still recovering from my c-section the first few weeks of this year so I couldn't play with them -  tonight they needed a fill-in so I got to play!  It is always nice to get away for a bit even if it is only for a few hours.


My mom came over and watched the babies - bless her heart, the game wasn't until 9:30pm!  If you've been around my house the bedtime routine isn't for the weak at heart- its not 1 but 2 babies to 
-feed, 
-change diapers, 
-get jammies on, 
-snuggle, 
-rock and 
-FINALLY put them in their cribs WHEW!  


I came home from the game and they were sound asleep -  I told stephen how nice it was to come home and all the work was done - I might have to leave more often around that time haha


Speaking of time away our first trip away from the babies is coming up - Stephen and I planned a small get-a-way this Sunday-Wednesday.........WE'RE GOING TO VEGAS!!  I LoVe Vegas - from the lights at night on the stip, to the Bellagio's dancing water, there is always something to do at any hour of the day or night!  We always have a good time not spending TOO much money and enjoying the vacation!


We are a little nervous leaving the babies for that long but they will be in wonderful hands and get spoiled for 4 days straight!  They will be at Gma Janet & Gpa Rogers the first 2 days and Gma Patti & Gpa Marks the final few days.   


Well I am going to take full advantage of the babies sleeping so soundly........I'm headed to bed! Goodnight all

No comments:

Post a Comment