About Me

My photo
We are a brand new family - Our Twins were born March 15, 2011. Becoming parents has changed our lives! We are loving every second! We are living, loving & learning with every diaper change! And believe me we have learned A LOT! We are excited to see what the future holds for the 4Miles'

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Catching up

Where to start...I have been hit and miss with my blogs lately - I have no other excuse then by the end of the day when I have a chance for "ME" time I'm usually exhausted and would rather sleep - Sorry sad but true...after putting the kids to bed I have bottles to clean, laundry to do, toys, blankets to put up and lets not forget bottles to make for the next day!  But J & L were super tired this evening so all were in bed early! So here I am catching up on things - 

I posted a few days ago about our Vegas mommy/daddy get-a-way here are a few pictures from the weekend.  

 One HUGE part of our vacation - Laying by the pool!  Ahhh nothing better to do in 108 degree heat then lounge all day! Makes this girl happy!!
 Outside of Luxor to pick up our show tickets.  While in Vegas we watched the Criss Angel "Believe" Magic show at the Luxor - It was amazing!  We highly recommend if you are looking for a show check this out...it is not your typical magic show.
 Our Hotel - New York New York

 Date Night - Nice Dinner, walk down the strip taking in all the sights ...
 Belliago Flower Garden...simply amazing all the flowers and different ways they set up the massive garden according to the season/holiday!

 Ahh my favorite part of Las Vegas - The dancing waters...I think I could stand and watch them for hours!



No comments:

Post a Comment