About Me

My photo
We are a brand new family - Our Twins were born March 15, 2011. Becoming parents has changed our lives! We are loving every second! We are living, loving & learning with every diaper change! And believe me we have learned A LOT! We are excited to see what the future holds for the 4Miles'

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

On the road again!

And we're off! All the bags are packed ...( Seems like 100 bags) 4 adults and 2 babies are crammed into mom and dads van...

When we ran down what we all had packed we cAme to the conclusion we have
- 2 car seats,
double stroller,
6 suitcases,( we brought suitcases for Katie and grandma who are flying in tomorrow)
A circular saw,
a Wedding dress,
5 pillows and bedding
2 diaper bags,
2 cans or formula,
100 diApers (we are headed to the store when we get to dc for more!)
pack and play,
2 queen sized air mattress'
3 blankets,
2 cases of soda
1 case of water,
1 lb of turkey
1 lb of cheese,
a pack of hot dog buns,
2 Boppy's,
P'butter fudge
Rice crispy treats
Wheat thins and sticks
AND various other random items :)

We have made it to Mt. Vernon 1 hr down.....11 to go- I'll keep you posted!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I removed the other post due to embarrassing typos! lol!!

    I'm reading everything and thinking - wow, good job guys - traveling seems to be going great. Then I read you've only been on the road for an hour! LOL!! Oh, this is going to be a long day for you :( -- Travel safe! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that I am not in that car with you!! Could you picture one more person in there. I feel as though pictures would paint a perfect picture esp. one of mom sleeping in the back ALREADY!! hahahaha Have Fun see ya in a couple days... If G'ma and I make it!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun on your road trip! I thought our 4 hour trip to my parent's house in Iowa was an adventure... Wow! I'll be thinking about you all as you make the long trip! We had a "blowout" on our trip about halfway there and I'm not talking about a tire! When I went to change his clothes, they were too small and it started pouring down raining! Oh boy.

    ReplyDelete