About Me

My photo
We are a brand new family - Our Twins were born March 15, 2011. Becoming parents has changed our lives! We are loving every second! We are living, loving & learning with every diaper change! And believe me we have learned A LOT! We are excited to see what the future holds for the 4Miles'

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Fathers Day

Its crazy how many things can change within a year!  I remember one year ago on Fathers Day Stephen and I were only discussing the thought of having "A" (..as in SINGLE..) baby ;) My how things can change!  Now I sit here typing a Happy Fathers Day blog listening to my TWO precious babies sleep I want to wish Stephen an extra special First Fathers Day!  Thank you for being such an amazing Daddy to Jax & Layla!

 Only Minutes old -- Layla is already a Daddys girl

 Love at first sight -- Jaxon earning his place as Momma's boy

 Layla dressed in her St. Patty's Day gear! (2 Days Old)

 They both love daddy soooo much!


I'd also like to wish all the Dad's in our lives Happy Father's Day you all are very special to us!


 J & L love all of their Papa's too!


2 comments:

  1. You are right - things change so quickly! Hope you all enjoy your first Father's Day as a family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Father's Day Stephen! Abbey, I really loves those pictures in this post!!

    ReplyDelete