About Me

My photo
We are a brand new family - Our Twins were born March 15, 2011. Becoming parents has changed our lives! We are loving every second! We are living, loving & learning with every diaper change! And believe me we have learned A LOT! We are excited to see what the future holds for the 4Miles'

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Well things are starting to fall back into place after we returned home from vegas! The kids did great at the g'parents... I really think it was harder on us then them! Now I'm looking at the mess of clothes, diapers, toys and everything baby lined up in my living room... I need to start packing for our next trip. We leave Tuesday to go visit aunt Kelly and uncle Ben. It's officially the twins first vacation and we are all so excited. We are driving out to Washington dc but flying back due to Stephens work schedule. That is the only part of the trip that has me anxious I don't want to be "that parent" that has not one but TWO crying babies on the flight. My plan is to have both Stephen And myself carry the babies in a baby bjorn and pray like crazy they are good and hopefully sleep the whole time! A girl can dream right?

Well I hear jax stirring so j better put on my momma hat and start the day! Have a good weekend -I would say enjoy the weather but it's calling for rain rain rain

No comments:

Post a Comment