About Me

My photo
We are a brand new family - Our Twins were born March 15, 2011. Becoming parents has changed our lives! We are loving every second! We are living, loving & learning with every diaper change! And believe me we have learned A LOT! We are excited to see what the future holds for the 4Miles'

Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday Fun...

Nothing to terribly exciting happened on the Miles' front today - It has been so unbelievably hot outside we decided to stay in and soak up the AC.  I played with Jaxon & Layla upstairs which was great...They even took NAPS!  This is a first - they generally dont go for the nap idea but today we played, and played and played...I wore my babies OUT!  It was great because I had a chance to pick up the house, fix bottles, wash & fold laundry!!


Stephen worked in the basement again today.  He is finishing our bathroom re-model - actually I wouldn't call it a "Re-model" because it was a big ugly room that just so happened to be where we put the washer & dryer.    The room also had plumbing for shower & sink but those are things we NEVER used...(because it was a bit creepy if I do say so myself)  But we decided to finish the project before our renters come in August - 


We  Stephen is building a HUGE shower, linen closet, and shelves over my washer & dryer!  It looks So much better already I can't wait to see the finished product.  
This evening Jaxon, Layla, Aunt Katie and myself went on our nightly walk....at 7:30pm the bank clock still read 96 degrees wowzaaaa its hot!  We brought the babies home, changed into jammies and went for a ride.  It did the trick we came home and both babies were asleep ...well Jaxon went right to sleep...Layla on the other hand is currently snoring laying on my chest!  Lets hope she will stay that way when put her in her crib- 


*We have a BIG day tomorrow in St. Louis for the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure!
We can't wait to go and support Aunt Linda and all other Breast Cancer Survivors!  I even had onesies made for the event!  I'll post pictures I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment