About Me

My photo
We are a brand new family - Our Twins were born March 15, 2011. Becoming parents has changed our lives! We are loving every second! We are living, loving & learning with every diaper change! And believe me we have learned A LOT! We are excited to see what the future holds for the 4Miles'

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Nothing to exciting has been going on with the Miles' clan - Last night after VB practice myself, J&L stuck to our normal routine-
It is great to go pick up the babies at Gma J's and have supper ready!  I hit the jackpot with this whole retirement thing!  Babysitter who is a great cook as well SCORE!  Our normal after school/practice schedule looks a lot like this.......

-Supper (for the grown-ups)
-Supper for J&L
*They are doing soooo well with their veggies and fruits - They will go to town on anything that ISN"T Green Lets just say my little drama queen made it know she is not a fan...Her skit included "Pretending to choke on the peas...even down to making her eyes water...When I stood up to pick her up she opened her eyes...smiled and spit the mouthful out on the highchair tray - she all but said GOTCHA!"
Gheeesh girl it is too early to start those tricks -
NOTE: She wasn't ever choking just playing the game!
After supper we take a walk through town - Last night was great... Stephen was off so he joined us.  It is always nice to have an extra hand or two to help out!

We did baths and night time bottles ...and POOF I ended up with TWO sleeeeeepy babies around 930!  perfect - they went to sleep and Stephen and I could catch up on The Challenge (Real World) Reunion!  There is nothing like mindless MTV to end the night ;)

All in all it was an uneventful evening and I LOVE it that way!!

We have 2 vb games this evening and Stephen got called in to work this afternoon Sooo looks like Gma J will be back in action again today!! PTL for that woman (And Papa too!)

We are patiently waiting the arrival of Aunt Kelly & Uncle Ben - they are coming home this weekend for J&L's Baptism Sunday!  I cant wait for them to see how much Jax & Layla have grown and changed! 

Well better get going - not looking forward to this HEAT...I mean really 100 degrees at noon PLEASE let this be the last week of summer temps...Im ready for 70's!

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to punch Jenn in the face every time she started talking. And Paula, too. Yea, what Laurel said was mean, but you weren't acting like a princess when she called you out! Team Laurel :)

    PS - Why the heck do I care so much??? LOL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted a whole long comment and now it's gone....boo!
    Layla cracks me up...first Jaxons cheeks and now "choking"! Too funny! You're a busy mom with work, volleyball and the babies! I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete