About Me

My photo
We are a brand new family - Our Twins were born March 15, 2011. Becoming parents has changed our lives! We are loving every second! We are living, loving & learning with every diaper change! And believe me we have learned A LOT! We are excited to see what the future holds for the 4Miles'

Monday, May 30, 2011

Week in Pictures

Its been a few days since I've had a spare second to pick up the computer and actually turn it on...there have been days when I've had the computer in hand and never completed the "sit down, turn on & use" process...I've had one, or BOTH kids hungry, needing diaper change, or just wanting to cuddle with momma -
So while they are both swinging away in the "magic swings" (listed in previous post!! - they really are magic) I can keep you all up to date with a few pictures as to what has been going on in our world!

 We all know how hard it was on my mom (Gma Janet) to retire....here she is changing Layla's  #2 diaper on her "former" desk...take that employment ;)

 Last week we had major storms in our area...The Miles' decided to make it a "Storm Party" at Gma & PaPa's house...here is daddy chillin with his babies! Jax is rockin the diaper and no clothes look!



 Friday we headed to Coulterville to meet up with some family that were only in town for the weekend...Callie wanted to take a picture of us all by her self....ok ok I helped a little!

"Princess Danielle" with her new friend Julie checking out Layla


All in all we have had a busy week!  But hey it's SUMMER! We are enjoying every second!!

No comments:

Post a Comment