About Me

My photo
We are a brand new family - Our Twins were born March 15, 2011. Becoming parents has changed our lives! We are loving every second! We are living, loving & learning with every diaper change! And believe me we have learned A LOT! We are excited to see what the future holds for the 4Miles'

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Internet Down

Aghhh if its not one thing its another it seems at the Miles' house.  After the storms a few nights ago our internet is on the DL - (disabled list)  We have tried all the quick fixes...unplug router, disconnect and reconnect, re started computers and NOTHING! So looks like I'll be making a call to Newwave this afternoon.


Im over at my moms this afternoon mooching off their internet!  You dont realize how much you rely on the internet until you dont have it - I have important things to do online and even more important blogs to catch up on ;)


Just a recap of what we've been doing the last few days - Last night was the "re-scheduled" fireworks out at the country club.  It was the babies first fireworks display so I was really excited to see how they would react.  Lets just say they both were less then thrilled - Layla slept and Jaxon was over it before it started...the loud noises did not bother them one bit!  


I got a chance to catch up with a few people I hadn't seen in awhile ...I got to hang out while they held my kids win-win situation for me!


Yesterday afternoon we had a good time with Kacie - (Jaxon told me after she left that he sure would like for Kacie to have a baby so he could have a friend ;) Well I know that is what he was thinking anyway!


Jax is battling a cold and has a bit fussy lately...I sure hope he feels better in a few weeks when were headed to THE BEACH! I can't wait to spend a week in Destin.  I can't wait to continue to show my little travelers new things...


Have a good weekend - Keep cool tomorrow I hear its going to be a HOT one!...Im headed to the pool!!






2 comments:

  1. I had so much fun hanging out with you guys! Pedicures to come shortly! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, Carter told me the same thing about Kacie! :)

    ReplyDelete