About Me

My photo
We are a brand new family - Our Twins were born March 15, 2011. Becoming parents has changed our lives! We are loving every second! We are living, loving & learning with every diaper change! And believe me we have learned A LOT! We are excited to see what the future holds for the 4Miles'

Thursday, November 17, 2011

8 Months Old - Oh the fun we're having!!

TGIF!!
This week has been somewhat of a blur - Monday I had a training meeting for Lifetouch yearbooks - I am the yearbook sponsor at Sparta Lincoln and they are ALWAYS adding new things to the online program for designing the yearbooks...
Tuesday - I had school and we were running all over the place
Wednesday - Stephen got hurt at work so we had to be in StL. at the dr. office at 6:45AM wait WHAT?? Yea I know that was my thoughts too...but he had to get 2 different MRI's done.  One for his shoulder and one for his elbow - Poor guy
After the MRI appt. we had all afternoon to kill in Stl. because his appt with the Dr wasn't until 1:55pm

We drove around the city looking for something to do while wasting time - when it was time for the Dr. we headed over, waited about an hour, went into the room for the Dr. to come in for a total of about 5 min.  The Dr. told stephen, nothing is torn, just a bit of fluid in his joint and he needs physical therapy, 2x's a week for 3 weeks.

So we jumped back in the car and headed across the river - It had been a long day for us, we picked up J&L from my moms and headed home!! I believe all 4 of us were in bed by 915.

Speaking of J&L they are learning and doing new things Everyday - I'm loving all the new things they can do, but OMG it makes me so sad to think they are 8 Months old already...(Tuesday)  Where did that time go?  On our way back from the Dr. Wednesday stephen and I were talking about that awful girl in St. L that murdered her baby because he wouldn't stop crying - what a crazy nutbag...aghhh it makes my stomach knot up and my heart ache for that sweet little boy - How could anyone do such a thing, especially to YOUR OWN CHILD!

Anyway, we were talking on the way home how it seems like just yesterday we were leaving the house so early in the morning on that Tuesday March 15th  morning.  Unaware of just how much our lives were going to change in just a few short hours!
Look at these 2...how could I ever have a bad day when they are in my world!

 "Former WOMBmates"...Thank you Kacie & Kathy for the adorable onesies!!
 We were having a crawling race...Layla was obviously in the lead...Until Jaxon decided to take drastic measures!!  Doesn't Layla look like she has spikes in her forehead??!!  


 Toys, Toys, Toys.....Gosh I just LOVE toys!!




They amaze me more and more every day at what they learn, do and grow.  Both J&L are crawling, pulling up on anything and EVERYTHING, it is so cute when they start babbling to us as well as each other, and nothing melts my heart as much as having them reach for me when I come in a room - I love them more than any words can explain!

2 comments:

  1. awwww i love this!! yes the time does fly!! i can't believe stella will be 2 in alomst 2 months!

    and i just can't believe they are 8 months already!! they are just adorable!!

    and yes, god love babies. how anyone could harm a baby just makes me sick!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the onesies:) These two are just so dang cute! Christmas will be so much fun with them!!!

    ReplyDelete