About Me

My photo
We are a brand new family - Our Twins were born March 15, 2011. Becoming parents has changed our lives! We are loving every second! We are living, loving & learning with every diaper change! And believe me we have learned A LOT! We are excited to see what the future holds for the 4Miles'

Saturday, July 23, 2011

What a difference 1 year can make!

As I head to bed tonight and hear my TWO sweet babies sleeping I can't help but realize how blessed I am - It has been almost a year ago Stephen and I found out we were going to have "A" baby...only to be SHOCKED at the sight of TWO teeny, tiny beans on the Ultrasound screen a few months later!

It is amazing to think the difference a year makes!  

~My Loves~

 Layla Jo - My baby girl
 Our First Vacation!
Jax in his favorite spot -  sleeping with Daddy!

Looking back if we had the chance we wouldn't change a thing!

1 comment:

  1. awwwwee!!
    it's amazing how fast you learn to love in a way you truly did not know was possible!!
    <3!!

    ReplyDelete