About Me

My photo
We are a brand new family - Our Twins were born March 15, 2011. Becoming parents has changed our lives! We are loving every second! We are living, loving & learning with every diaper change! And believe me we have learned A LOT! We are excited to see what the future holds for the 4Miles'

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom

Today was my moms birthday! We celebrated with a night out in Georgetown! Quite possibly my favorite area in DC.. Cute resturaunts and great shops! After dinner we walked by Georgetown cupcakes (made famous by the show DC cupcakes but the line was out the door aNd up the block SO we decided upon another cupcake shop "baked&wired" I've had both let me tell you baked&wired were better then those at Georgetown Cupcakes with not nearly the wait!

We ate our cupcakes, sang happy birthday to mom and had a nice little dessert picnic on the beautiful campus of Georgetown University. Now to bed - we are headed to Arlington natl cemetery tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment