About Me

My photo
We are a brand new family - Our Twins were born March 15, 2011. Becoming parents has changed our lives! We are loving every second! We are living, loving & learning with every diaper change! And believe me we have learned A LOT! We are excited to see what the future holds for the 4Miles'

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

18 weeks today!!

Time has truly flown by! J&L are 18 weeks old today - (4months last week)
For all you moms out there ...how long is it OK and acceptable to measure babies age by weeks...

It always bugged me when moms would say their baby is "26 months old" I mean seriously woman your kid is "2" I know people want to hold on to the fact that their kids are still young and I'm right there with them but sometimes facts are facts...(Just a random thought thats been on my mind)

Ok now that is out of the way ....Just a few things that the Miles' clan has been up to the last few days
 Yesterday while Stephen was gone all day at Jury Trial for work - J&L, Diesel and myself headed over to Gma J's to hang out for the day.  I worked on a continuing ed class I've been attempting to finish since March (I know I'm a slacker...and I'm not sure why I thought I would have enough free time to take a online class but hey a girl can dream about having free time right?! HA) 
Anyways during the day...We had a great visit from Kacie who brought over one of the cutest hair bows I've ever seen - She brought it for Layla but Im not so sure I wont try to wear it sometime...IT IS COACH!!!

For those of you that know me personally know that Im OBSESSED with all things Coach...Purses, Shoes, Jewelry...and now HAIR BOWS!  

Layla & Mommy LoVe it!!



Thanks soooo much Kacie!  The bow was a huge hit! (Also shout out to Abby B. her bows are soooo CUTE !!)  Check her work out here - http://bowsbyabby.blogspot.com

We also found out how much Layla LOVES the Jetsons.....she was talking and carrying to the TV it was so cute!


Today we had a fun-filled Tuesday!  We started by heading up to the gym for VB - Yes Jax, Layla and myself all went to open gym and "SHOCKER" Layla LOVED it!  Hope I have a little volleyball player on my hands...I know Im starting early!  Jax was not really interested - just hung out looking at the lights of the gym and listened to Pandora on my cell phone.

This afternoon, after Stephen woke up we headed to St. Louis with Gma & Papa Rog.  Best part of the evening....We had dinner at CASA GALLARDO I LoVe that place!!

Its crazy I know - but the babies love it - I dont know if its the music or the lighting but they smile and talk gibberish the entire time we are there!!

When I was pregnant Stephen and I would eat at Casa Every.Single.Day after our Dr. Appts.  We even joke that the babies "Last Supper" inside my belly was Casa...We ate there after my amnio - the night before my c-sect!! (Random tidbits of information but always a good story!!) But an added bonus of the place is their chips and salsa are AMAZING!!

I know I know slow news day but that is my life right now!  Im sure the bigger the babies get the more crazy our lives will become!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you, Abbey, when is it acceptable to stop talking "months"? I think I will after Amelia turns 1 year. For now though let's enjoy that we can still measure their ages in months rather than years. They grow way too fast!

    ReplyDelete