About Me

My photo
We are a brand new family - Our Twins were born March 15, 2011. Becoming parents has changed our lives! We are loving every second! We are living, loving & learning with every diaper change! And believe me we have learned A LOT! We are excited to see what the future holds for the 4Miles'

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Paint, Tile & Stiches........ OH MY

We Stephen has been working hard the last few weeks to finish our bathroom re-model project downstairs.  Our goal is to have the project finished before our Grand American Shooters come to rent (Early Aug.) 

Progress so far....
Before...(we had tiled the floor as soon as we moved in...but thats about it)





Side wall of shower 


Shower tile...almost finished!!

It is coming very close to completion  - yesterday I got involved with the fun and finished the painting on the walls and ceiling.  Gma Patti babysat J&L for the morning to let stephen and myself work.  It was a nice morning for J&L as they had time to spend with all the GGma/GGpa Rust as well as GGma/GGpa Miles.



As I was packing up to head for home I get "THE CALL" yep it was mom telling me that Stephen has cut his arm and My dad had to take him to the ER! NICE!! Sooo I loaded up the kiddos and headed to Sparta Hospital - Mom met me in the parking lot took the kids and I went in to see the damage.  Only 7 stiches later he was good to go -
Layla testing Daddys ouchy 

Scene of the crime - the floor of the garage... ;(

Hard headed as my husband is he took a bit of a break and was hard after it again last night...The project is almost complete (hopefully it is finished this afternoon!)

1 comment:

  1. looks great!! poor stephen!! glad he is ok. ptl for a close hospital!!

    and those babies are just getting so big. too too cute. you can REALLY see Mommy and Daddy in them more and more every day!!

    ReplyDelete