About Me

My photo
We are a brand new family - Our Twins were born March 15, 2011. Becoming parents has changed our lives! We are loving every second! We are living, loving & learning with every diaper change! And believe me we have learned A LOT! We are excited to see what the future holds for the 4Miles'

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Owen!

Look at me... Back to back blogs! It might become an everyday thing again... MIGHT being the key word. Well after hours upon hours of labor I'm so happy for my cousin Mallory and her boyfriend Jason they welcomed Owen David into the world Friday morning. She had a c section Friday morning.  I took off the afternoon loaded up the car and headed with he fam to memorial hospital in Belleville. Ahhh he is beautiful- I have never seen a baby with longer fingers and toes HOLY NBA possibilities!!

Owen was born at 9:13am Friday 12/16/2011
8lbs 7oz- 20inches long



It's so funny because he was a full 3 lbs bigger then jaxon and I do not remember Jason EVER being that tiny! Yeah for new baby's!!! Christmas this year will be fun but watch out next year.. My two 1year olds and Owen will have just turned 1 - OH the fun We will have!!

Exactly 1 week til Christmas!  I Love this time of the year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment