About Me

My photo
We are a brand new family - Our Twins were born March 15, 2011. Becoming parents has changed our lives! We are loving every second! We are living, loving & learning with every diaper change! And believe me we have learned A LOT! We are excited to see what the future holds for the 4Miles'

Friday, September 30, 2011

Down 10!

Well it's been another month....and I'm sitting in the waiting room at Dr Keeles office... And the numbers are in- I lost 10 lbs! Mom is in now so we will have to wait for results...

Anyone else sooo happy it is finally the weekend. Aghh what a week and looking at October it's not going to get any better- I just looked on my calendar and I have 4 days in the ENTIRE month that are not full with something-

Kelly & Bens wedding is right around the corner and it seems like just yesterday they got engaged... I can not wait to see this CrAzY plan of a wedding in the back yard... Come together- it isn't very often we get all our family and friends together and have the opportunity to meet so many new ppl that are so special to kel and ben.

The babies are doing great- had their 6 month check up and they are growing like crazy!!
Jaxon is 16lbs 14oz - 25 3/4 inches long
Layla is 18lbs 13oz - 25 inches long

I can't believe how big they have gotten... Every day they pick up more things, make cute faces and learn new sounds... Before I know it they will be in school :(

Well the weather looks to be wonderful for the weekend! We have a vb tournament tomorrow but hopefully we take home a trophy and have the rest of the evening to enjoy the fall weather!!

No comments:

Post a Comment