About Me

My photo
We are a brand new family - Our Twins were born March 15, 2011. Becoming parents has changed our lives! We are loving every second! We are living, loving & learning with every diaper change! And believe me we have learned A LOT! We are excited to see what the future holds for the 4Miles'

Monday, May 9, 2011

My Mother's Day Gift

Yesterday was my very first Mother's day...it was a CrAzY day - When the dust settled I had a chance to play with my Mother's Day gift.  It is so much fun!  Stephen, Jax & Layla gave me a Kodak Playsport handheld videocamera.

It is so easy to use and small enough to throw in my purse.  It is made essentially for a video camera but also has a camera feature - I have only had it 2 days but have taken such fun videos - of bathtime, our nightly walk with the fam, and lots silly stuff in between!

No comments:

Post a Comment