About Me

My photo
We are a brand new family - Our Twins were born March 15, 2011. Becoming parents has changed our lives! We are loving every second! We are living, loving & learning with every diaper change! And believe me we have learned A LOT! We are excited to see what the future holds for the 4Miles'

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day Weekend Recap

Whew what a weekend - My very first Mothers Day and it was WONDERFUL! Jaxon & Layla were the best mothers day gift I could have ever received this past year.  Every day they change and every day we love them more and more.
(Miles Family - Mothers Day 2011)


Lets see ...what a crazy weekend- it always seems we go weeks and never have ANY plans or places to be and low and behold this weekend I felt we were stretched in a million different directions.  Saturday was a BEAUTIFUL day!  We went on a poker run for Aunt Linda and the "Mueller Maniacs."  Had a great time with Ben & Jessie touring the FINE establishments of Southern Illinois lol.  Saturday evening the benefit continued with a concert by Midnight Run - Like most Miles/Mueller family events the 3 Amigos were back in action.  Aimz, Jess and myself always have a great time together!!



Where were the twins you ask....spending the day/evening with Gma Janet & Papa Rog I think a good time was had by all!!

I guess Jaxon and Layla wanted to give me a mothers day gift  - and let mommy and daddy sleep! They slept until 4:30am.  It felt like I had slept an eternity!! It was a good thing because today was a BUSY day.  We had Mothers Day lunch with my mom, it is always fun to get to eat and hang out with the family!

After lunch we were headed to party #2 Miss Maddies 13th Birthday party - I can not believe she is a TEENAGER!  She is such a cool kid I wish we all lived closer and we could all get together more often...(and maybe hire her to babysit ;)



 I must share my LoVe for purses and accessories with her! It is so much fun to shop for her these days!!
Layla enjoying the party with Aimz - and Jr. hammin' it up in the background!

On to Party #3....we drove to Carterville to celebrate Danielle's 5th Birthday!  Gma Patti & Papa Mark bought Danielle, Callie, Layla & Jax outfits to match on a special occasion - and guess what this was it! They all looked Soooooooooooo cute!  I have a feeling this will not be the last time all 4 cousins match!


It was such a beautiful day and great Princess Party!  Danielle opened a ton of gifts and was playing on the playground until her bangs were stuck to her face!! That is always a sign of a good day - On a 5yr. old its cute on a 28 year old its not so much lol  At one point in the afternoon Danielle told me she was a burnt as toast ...I love that girl she is so funny!!

Wish we weren't so busy and could have spent more of the day at EACH party but there is only so much time in the day!!

And now as Im typing this we have given both babies a bath, a bottle and had snuggle time. They are currently sleeping in their cribs! Shhhhhh I find myself typing a bit more quiet these days

Now I have a bit of momma time...the shower is calling my name!

Happy Mothers Day to all the mommys out there - it was a special day for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment