About Me

My photo
We are a brand new family - Our Twins were born March 15, 2011. Becoming parents has changed our lives! We are loving every second! We are living, loving & learning with every diaper change! And believe me we have learned A LOT! We are excited to see what the future holds for the 4Miles'

Sunday, May 1, 2011

New to the blog scene - just getting started!



I've been meaning to create a blog since my twins were born (March15, 2011)... but considering it took me weeks to finally get motivated - should give you a little insight on the craziness that is having newborn twins!

Yes, in fact life is much more crazy then it was 2 short months ago, but we would not trade it for the world.  Jax & Layla are amazing.  We could spend hours just watching them both.  At 7 weeks old (Tuesday) they change and grow every day.

I am starting this blog more as a journal of the first few years of J & L's life - (somewhat like a wal-mart list...If I dont write stuff down I usually forget) But also I want to give Aunt Kelly & Uncle Ben a way to keep up on the twins from their new home in Washington D.C.  You guys havent left yet and Jax & Layla miss you SOOO much already!  Hope you are ready for visitors in the next month or so!!


We are headed out for Kelly & Ben's birthday party today - should be a good time with family before their big MOVE! :(

much love





1 comment:

  1. Abbey and Stephen..This is a fantastic blog! I really enjoyed it and smiled the entire time I
    was admiring all of the pictures. The babies are
    adorable! You must have had a wonderful Mothers
    Day. Who could ask for more? I heard they were
    dressed up so cute for Easter. Thanks for sharing
    these with those of us who are a bit of a distance away.

    God Bless each of you. Louise

    ReplyDelete