About Me

My photo
We are a brand new family - Our Twins were born March 15, 2011. Becoming parents has changed our lives! We are loving every second! We are living, loving & learning with every diaper change! And believe me we have learned A LOT! We are excited to see what the future holds for the 4Miles'

Friday, February 3, 2012

Welcome back!

Yeah I know its been awhile!  I could give all the excuses in the world but they all will end at the same conclusion - Blogging has taken a little bit of a backseat with our new routine this new year.  Stephen is working a new schedule 8hr shifts...set days off...and switching EVERY MONTH - I know there are THOUSANDS of families that spend their life living with "shift work" but just went we get settled into his nights off, sleeping patterns etc its a new month and everything changes.

January was OK - he worked midnights 11p-7a so the upside was that he was home in the evenings to help with bedtime...bad thing was our babysitter (my mom) was in Destin for the month...PTL Stephens dad retired at Christmas and was willing to become a part time babysitter, full time PaPa!  He helped us more then he will EVER know!

Now that we are in the month of February Stephen has moved to Day shift.  Yes for the first time since we have been married he ISN"T on midnights!  Im a little unsure how my nights will ever be the same!  J/K but we all get settled into a routine and now he will be home every night for 5 WHOLE MONTHS!  Working Feb. and March on days...April, May & June on 2nds!  Not going to lie Im pretty excited to have evenings as a family!

Well I do realize I took about a month off of blogging so instead of giving a play by play I figured it would be easier to post a few pictures the next few days instead!

Have a good weekend all -
Christmas Morning!

 Layla HATES her medicine!









more pics to come..................

1 comment: