About Me

My photo
We are a brand new family - Our Twins were born March 15, 2011. Becoming parents has changed our lives! We are loving every second! We are living, loving & learning with every diaper change! And believe me we have learned A LOT! We are excited to see what the future holds for the 4Miles'

Thursday, January 5, 2012

SIck Baby...

Well we are on day 3 of Jaxon being sick...it started with just a runny nose - add a bit of a cough - now throw in him being terribly irritable tonight and you have the makings of a sleepless night for momma!

Stephen took J to the pedi - Dr. Birner just to make sure nothing more serious had set it...that type of dry prolonged caught always makes me wonder what it takes to come down with something more serious than the common cold.

Turns out he has the start of a dbl ear infection - and the cough is viral so we just have to let it run its course.
Look at that little red face...it breaks my heart to hear him cough and cough and cough...I just hope the meds work quick!!

At least it is Friday tomorrow...if we have rough night I at least have saturday morning to somewhat sleep in this weekend!!

Well I didn't think Id be on the computer this long - Jax is taking little 10-15 min power naps, im going to attempt to convince him its time for bed...HA

happy friday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Poor baby! One of the most pathetic sounds is a little baby coughing fit. JJ was sick a couple weeks ago and kept coughing, crying and grabbing his throat to show me it hurt - I know bubs, I know :(

    Hope he feels better soon and momma gets some sleep!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete