About Me

My photo
We are a brand new family - Our Twins were born March 15, 2011. Becoming parents has changed our lives! We are loving every second! We are living, loving & learning with every diaper change! And believe me we have learned A LOT! We are excited to see what the future holds for the 4Miles'

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I know day 2 of the new year and I've already missed a post- well kind of... I am just sitting down from bein on the go since 9am! I had a great day... Consisting of shopping with Kacie, a trip that was long over due (althought shopping with her puts a dent in the ol bank acct!). Let's just say the traverse was LOADED down on our way home! Who knew a traverse could hold
-2 double strollers
-2 single strollers...

Yes I currently have 4 strollers in my car right now... Long story but the short side is mom and dad are leaving today for a month in sunny Destin (jealous!!) and they had one of my dbl strollers in their van...(#1)

I always keep my duo glide dbl stroller in my car (#2)

We are flyin to visit mom and dad in a few weeks so we are honking of we both push a kid in a lightweight smaller umbrella stroller - traveling might not be so crazy with two 10month olds (#3&4)
So there you have it the stroller situation- back to the packed car... We ended up leaving the craft store with
-a red wooden shelf
-talk pantry cabinet
-another smaller red shelf
-a COAT rack!
-a wooden ladder
- a magazine rack
- birthday present
-j&l's 1st bday outfits !! So cute we will post pics soon!

Well it all fit and we were happy campers! We proceeded to head to the mall hoping for so e Olga's which had a line from here to Montana! What the heck why did THAT many people need to eat lunch at 2:00
Sooo we headed to trusty Casa for some chips and salsa- thank good ess their food is so good bc the service today was a bit South of he border lol

We made It home unloaded the moving van and I headed to my moms whose had j&l and was getting ready to have a birthday for my aunt jo.

We had a nice party with pizza and cake - my gma pats chocolate cake with carmel icing! yummy I could eat that any day of the week... Any time of he day just like my moms, there is very little things my Gma cooks that I would turn away from!!

Well I head back to work tomorrow (bummed would be an understatement) I have had an amazing break hanging it with Jax and Layla everyday! I look at it his way we are his much closer to summer vacation! but until the. I would be ever so excited to have a snow day or two!

Guess I'll gt to bed- I'm cuddled up with my baby j and ready to pass out

Good night all

1 comment:

  1. I had a great time!! LOVE "The Wodden Ladder" and I think they enjoyed our business :)

    ReplyDelete