About Me

My photo
We are a brand new family - Our Twins were born March 15, 2011. Becoming parents has changed our lives! We are loving every second! We are living, loving & learning with every diaper change! And believe me we have learned A LOT! We are excited to see what the future holds for the 4Miles'

Monday, December 19, 2011

Ok so I'm addicted!

Well I did it...jumped in head first - With my new obsession PINTEREST!  I love it...it has draining countless battery lives on my Iphone but I can't get enough.  I had requested an invite weeks ago and was on their dumb waiting list but last night I finally got a invite and Im slowly but surly learning the ropes!

Follow me
http://pinterest.com/abbeymiles/

Its redic how many cute things are on there!  Is it bad that because of Pinterest, I've already started planning for Jaxon & Layla's 1st Birthday Party...but hey it is less then 3 months away - and it is kind of a BIG deal!!

I've also picked out their "NEW ROOM DECOR" for our new house...well the new house I'm building in my head because the REALITY house isn't coming anytime soon! A girl can dream right???

Well I better get going, I have things to PIN haha

We have 9Month pictures tonight at LC Photography, I've been thinking all day about what they are going to wear!  Stay inside today if you can - its nasty out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment