About Me

My photo
We are a brand new family - Our Twins were born March 15, 2011. Becoming parents has changed our lives! We are loving every second! We are living, loving & learning with every diaper change! And believe me we have learned A LOT! We are excited to see what the future holds for the 4Miles'

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Happy Anniversary, Happy 9 Months, Happy BABY Day

OMG - what a day we have in store!!
4 Years ago today I married my best friend - It was the best day of my life to that point!  The backdrop was perfect
Candle Light ceremony, snow falling outside, and a room full of our closest family and friends!



Happy Anniversary Stephen -

Today also marks Jaxon & Layla's 9Month Birthday....WHAT??!! How did they get to be 9months..seems like just yesterday we were bringing them home from the hospital.  They are at the age where they are so much fun to play with, interact with each other, and crack up at the most random things!

But it makes me sad to know if the first year went by this fast the next will fly as well -

This obviously is the year of Baby's First.....Easter, Summer, Halloween, Thanksgiving and now Christmas ..so these crazy parents actually just ME thought it would be a
great idea to get Jaxon and Layla's picture with Santa...at the mall....13 days before Christmas....what the heck was I thinking...Holy Line -
But I had happy campers in line...it was when we actually met the big fella that Layla had issues -
BIG issues.....like "I HATE THIS MAN IN A BRIGHT RED SUIT AND WHITE BEARD!! PLEASE REMOVE YOUR HAND FROM HOLDING ME!"
Thank you, Love Layla



By the look on her face this was Mid-Meltdown..if the pictures didn't cost $21.00 each I would have bought the full meltdown one...Im talking arms flailing, paci flying out of her mouth and tears....BIG TEARS!
So I settled for this one!
Merry Christmas everyone! lol

Well just a little update on the new happenings with Jax & Layla....
Jaxon is jumping head first in this whole teething thing - FUSSY, SNOTTY, SLOBBERY, and did I mention last night he we were up about every 30 mins ahhhh

I love ya kid but man o man that makes for one tired momma in the morning! This is what I get from them for the first hour or so of bedtime...Peace, Quite and a little sibling cuddle time ;)
 
Tuesday night after bedtime bottle Layla wanted to show Daddy some love.....or at least share with him her ENTIRE BOTTLE! hahahahaha
 O it gets better.........even got a little puke in his wallet ahhhhhh

As far as everything else today we are anxiously awaiting the text that says Mallory is officially in full blown labor - They checked into the hospital last night at 12:01am - and are starting the induction process any time now!

Im sooo excited to meet baby Owen - Lets hope for a speedy labor and a happy healthy baby owen and momma!

Should have pictures tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Your wedding pictures are great! Time flies, I know that feeling. I am cracking up over the picture of Stephen! WOW! Carter went through a 2-3 week phase where he was up every 1/2 hour to hour. It was terrible. He now has 4 teeth and hopefully no more for awhile.

    ReplyDelete