About Me

My photo
We are a brand new family - Our Twins were born March 15, 2011. Becoming parents has changed our lives! We are loving every second! We are living, loving & learning with every diaper change! And believe me we have learned A LOT! We are excited to see what the future holds for the 4Miles'

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Helllllllloooo - I almost feel as though I should re-introduce myself...It has been a few weeks since I've sat down and written anything down.  Lets just say I've had stuff going on. Not the best excuse I realize because there are plenty of others out there with 2 kids, a job, and a crazy busy life that still have the extra 5 min. to sit at the computer -

Just to bring you up to speed on whats been going on with the Miles'

Its best to recap with pictures.......
As we all know the St. Louis Cardinals won the world series...(I know I told you its been awhile since I've blogged...)
We didn't have tickets to game 7 but we loaded the kids up and went to Busch for the "experience" I dont have much on my bucket list but attending a game 7 deciding game, is something I just HAD to do!!




From one sporting event to another....We took J&L to their first SIU Basketball Game -
True to form Layla LOVED it...Jaxon was not impressed with the lack of defense shown by the Salukis...O well they both enjoyed the atmosphere for the new arena!

 Jaxon is ready for hunting season!!  He already has his gun...and some camo - If only they made baby walkers in camo with deer calls on them instead of music and lights!!



Well Halloween has come and gone...I must say I had the cutest Lil' Ducklings I've ever seen!!  They are sitting up, scooting, and talking some jibberish making the holidays so much more fun!!





 TODAY is PAPA Marks Birthday!!
We celebrated Sunday evening with the family, and lets just say I have a great babysitter in Cousin Danielle...she is a pro at feeding Jax!

2 comments:

  1. awwww, yay! this really is such a fun age coming up! don't you LOVE how they can ride in a shopping cart now. it's like the smallest thing ever but SOOOOO much better than lugging in a stroller or their car seats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell miss Layla Jo she better be awake like her brother when I come visit them at Christmas...she's cute when she's sleeping and all, but I want to see both babies up and ready to play in December :)

    ReplyDelete